|This bright, modern heart shaped card features a pocket and detachable tag. The flower tag can be made with or without a sentiment and a blank panel is also included if you prefer to write your own.
Nine different sentiment panels are included for the tag, as well as three family member words, making this a very versatile kit. It would be especially suitable for any younger ladies that you know.
The hole on the tag can also be punched out and some ribbon or fibres added for further effect. I made my sample card as it comes so that you can see what it look like if you just use it as is. The card can be made up in several variations, including just layering the panels in the normal way and not making them into a pocket. Step by step instructions are included on each of the sheets.
The card comes with itís own envelope but it is also sized to fit a standard 6x6 inch envelope if you donít want to make the matching envelope. The tag can also be used as a gift tag for an accompanying present.
This kit contains:
- a sheet with the heart shaped card base
- a pocket layers sheet with the pocket base and top panel and the pocket flower decoupage layers
- a tag layers sheet with the tag; tag flower decoupage layers; nine different tag sentiments (Best Wishes; With Love; Happy Birthday; Thank You; Thinking of You; Sorry!; Get Well Soon; How Are You?; and Good Luck) as well as three family member tag strips (Mother; Sister; and Aunt); and a blank sentiment panel so that you can also write your own
- a matching insert sheet which has been left blank so that you can add your own greeting
- an envelope front sheet
- an envelope back sheet
- a matching backing paper which you can print onto the back of the tag sheet if you want your tag to be patterned on the back
All sheets are 300dpi for quality printing.
Raw Graphics © Trina Clark (http://digiscrapkits.com/digiscraps/)
Template © Yvonne Munn (Card Buddy Designs)